Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Group 4 - THE FIVE STUDENTS OF RECKONING

Group four did a satirical piece. Since my eye had gotten tired from the presentation of group 3, I chose to take a more written approach for this one. I was furiously writing from John's beginning preamble and didn't have a chance to paraphrase the first speaker. If anyone has ideas for that empty speech bubble, from Ong chapter 5, please throw some ideas in the comment area.

I think I'm going to illustrate the paper presentations of each of the class members, so when you see me staring intently at your eyebrows, don't panic, I am just trying to draw you.

Anyway,

Here's the reaction illustration for group 4:


Click to Enlarge

2 comments:

  1. Tai that's really cool. Admirably artistic and intelligent. I'm going to sit next to you on Friday, save me a seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to wax my eyebrows for you.

    ReplyDelete